The conference kicks off with a 2 1/2 hour keynote, which is sure to provide many anticipated updates and hardware announcements.
Some key Google I/O 2015 topics will include:
- Android M, the next rev of Android, with expected security improvements, enterprise features, more voice controls
- Chromecast 2.0 and streaming media for TV
- Photo management app (separate from Google+)
- Cloud Messaging for unified messaging solutions
- Project Ara modular smartphone concept
- Android for Autos
- Android for Wearables
See the conference schedule and watch the keynote at Google I/O 2015.